The new 3315 LED flashlight: the lightweight compact design houses 3AA batteries that power a single LED for 113 lumens of super bright LED light. Safety approved for the most volatile work environments, the 3315 LED flashlight is one of the most efficient flashlights on the market today.
High Performance LED Without the Sticker Shock
A compact flashlight with huge LED performance. The 3315 LED flashlight features a lightweight compact design that houses 3 AA batteries that power a single LED for 110 lumens of super bright LED light.
- Ergonomically Friendly On/Off Switch
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Lockable Battery Door for Added Safety
- Tethered Battery Door
- Output: 110 lumens
- Runtime: 19 h
- Waterproof and Submersible: IPX7
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard
Safety approved for the most volatile work environments, the 3315 LED flashlight is one of the most efficient flashlights on the market today.
- Light Source: LED
- Batteries: 3 AA Alkaline (Included)
- Body Material: High Impact ABS
- Length: 6.14" (15.6 cm)
- 6.2 oz. (0.18 kg) with batteries
- 3.7 oz. (0.1 kg) without batteries
- UL Approval: Class I II III, Div. 1, GP. ABCDEFG T4 Exia
- IECEx Approval: TRC13.0007X Ex ia IIC T4 Ga, Ex ia IIIC T130°C Da